JAT 0.00% 75.0¢ jatcorp limited

Already Available on JD.COM, page-61

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285

Exactly, nothing based on fundamentals, only on potential forecasts. So valuations are on the expected/hope. But still based on facts and figure of peers. We can’t do financials for a while on JAT yet.

I know BUB haven’t applied, which is what I was getting at - they can’t lock in a cnca manufacturer, which JAT already has. But you just said, BUB won’t get CFDA till July at earliest, when I mentioned JAT could easily have theirs buy July, you weren’t too impressed. But JAT already have a CNCA manufacturer

Haha, I know, unfortunately they’re none the wiser about the issues. At this rate JAT will have CFDA before both Bub/wha (I’m confident about this) and therefore our sp should definitely reflect positively.

I agree platform is ‘what could be’ but I’m ok with that...as what is potential without an option?

I get it, 16 mill hasn’t drained his s1 savings account but none the less, it’s 16mill. Maybe to exaggerate a point, his relationship with JAT could be researched. And I’m not talking working relationship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.