CTT 12.4% $1.37 cettire limited

Has anyone received commentary from management on the reviews on...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Has anyone received commentary from management on the reviews on ProductReview.com.au, which seem negative in relation to people not receiving stock, returns delayed or not actioned and people receiving the wrong product/size?

The review rating on TrustPilot is much better but there are a very large number of 5 Star reviews posted in a matter of days, which makes me question their legitmacy. TrustPilot its self also seems to have a low review ironically.

The increase in the refunds payable (Note 11 half year report pg 14) from $1.34m at 30 June 2022 to $4.96m 31 December 2022, which is in excess of the rate of revenue growth.

Please take what I am saying with a grain of salt, I have never met management, I have limited knowledge of the business apart from reading their annual accounts and presentations.

I also have a negative bias because the growth rate seems 'to good to be true'.

This is not advice. I am merely looking for an explanation and rebuttal of my comments above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.