VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

alreco connection - fun stuff, page-6

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Which makes me wonder if the sp depreciation since Feb is going to be beneficial for who ever makes a take over offer (if indeed that ever happens).

At the current 21 cents share price, and with a normal take over offer being around a 30-50% premium - we would be looking at around the 30 cent mark.
    Not good for share holders unfortunately, I am sure management would be aware of all this IF SIM or ALCOA WANT TO TAKE MHM from them.

I am hoping that no one is deliberately playing with the share price to get it where it is but who knows in this market. Doesn't take much to start people panicing and then for them to start selling. Just something else to consider i guess.

Also wondering why any of the top 20 have not increased their own holdings from time to time? Especially with all the possibilities to come.
    I believe only around 32% of holdings makes up the top 20. Really not a strong registry in respect to number of shares on offer/size of company.

Really like the MHM story and the coming news and so must look at the whole picture good and bad.

I do not want to see MHM taken over and miss out on a great story in future years to come.

Hope SP starts to improve soon....just to keep predators away, if indeed there are any!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $28.10K 97.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1741 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.