TER 2.38% 20.5¢ terracom limited

ALS found no evidence of Bribery, page-42

1. 3,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    his record is mixed and he appears to be a cowboy. He bought BA for $1 and now pulled this UNV deal off (I still don't understand why the major holders sold such a wonderful asset and business)

The debt on mongolia is crippling the business and they need to have a plan in place to tackle it asap to return some confidence and value in equity.

Anyways - the significant drop is oil prices would have helped TER I think. Fuel is one of the major inputs in production and transportation costs so I think their margin would improve combined with the stable thermal coal price and drop in AUD. Lets see.

Saudi's, Russians and USA will have to negotiate a deal to cut output by 10-15mil barrel which should also mean supply crunch in LNG. If we continue to see thermal coal supply issues (indonesia is not testing for covid-19 enough and sooner or later this is going to come around and bite them), colombia and RSA both have reduced their sea borne market supply.

We need to see appreciation in thermal coal price to uptown $75 USD per tonne (newcastle fob) for them to make a reasonable dent in their debt. Their gearing is just too high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $164.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.3¢ 20.5¢ $250.8K 1.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 661083 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 218705 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.