LYC 2.36% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

also another food for thought.

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49

I have been reading the exploration rare earth forums across the board from ARU/NTU/PEK/Crosslands/GGG i read testimonial of shareholder's despair and no doubt alot of these companies are not going to make it unless they quickly pair up with a foreign country to develop their deposit.

As i drive home, one word immediately flashed into my mind which is "Survival". Can Lynas survive this crunch?

And then i remembered Lynas signed alot of their supply contracts with Rhodia and Eric quit his job from Rhodia to join Lynas. So obviously as the CEO he is privy to and well aware of the contracts that Lynas has signed with Rhodia.

I mean if you put yourself as CEO of Lynas and if you know that the contracts that Lynas has signed is not profitable and may potentially bankrupt the company , wouldn't you look to immediately leave the company as soon as possible to avoid tarnishing your name?

I take it that Eric has stayed with us from thick and thin even up to now and been aware of the contract deal signed with his old company,as a good sign that he is confident about the future of the company and that Lynas will survive the coming down turn.

Does anyone agree with me or there is a flaw in my thought process?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.140(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.12 $5.97 $11.52M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12791 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 13019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.