CST 0.00% 7.3¢ castile resources ltd

Hi Forrest,I had thought about carrying a large box chocolates...

1. 94 Posts.
    Hi Forrest,
    I had thought about carrying a large box chocolates to attract your attention so as to make contact, particularly as you had indicated you were going. Perhaps I should have posted the day before that I would wear a certain colour top etc so that you could find me. It would have been great to hook up and exchange email addresses also Ridge if possible. Forrest, If you have any ideas of how to swap addresses without going public I would be very pleased. For instance you indicate an interest in Chemeq for which I have a heap of research etc which I am prepared to let you have. At this stage I cant decide which company (CST OR CMQ) has a brighter future.
    I certainly came away from the CST agm very relaxed and confident about the future.
    As a matter of interest I was the shareholder who asked about the 700k breakeven point, as well as the cost benefit aspect of the company manufacturing kits as opposed to CSL continuing.
    The Cellestis office is in Dandenong Road, Carnegie. It is upstairs and not all that large, so rent would not be excessive. The laboratory from memory is only approx 30 x 50ft, and this I understand is all they need. So here we have a company who with this low cost setup, is now chasing a potential mkt of 40 mill kits just in the US & Japan. Imho, I doubt that there will be a lot of compelling reasons for Cellestis to manufacture down the track, but if they do, it will no doubt be at a time of their choosing when doing so would not cause financial pressure. With Panbio Inc (FDA approved) doing the warehousing and shipping from Maryland USA to all parts of the states, and I guess also Canada, CST doesn't need a huge number of sales staff, especially when key mgt are prepared to do the hard yards.Lower margins will occur operating through distributors in the rest of the world, but consider the benefits of extra volumes ie all profit straight through to the bottom line, plus extra leverage for manufacturing discounts from CSL.
    IAN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ $9.765K 134K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47987 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 35566 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.