A few will remember this clip from youtube a while back.This is...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    A few will remember this clip from youtube a while back.This is yet another clue ahead of time, that things are not as rosy as what some believe in the u.s. and if u combine this with the "True" unemployment numbers which i believe to be roughly 20-25% in the u.s and not the bogus numbers posted monthly by the bureau of labor statistics in the u.s that claim to be at 9.5% unemployment rate. I personally believe the government, are playing with the numbers i.e. "Cooking the Books" and will ultimately pay the price for continued blatant lies to the american people.Nonetheless people can believe what they want but personally believe the u.s economy is a dogs breakfast and will be like that for a few years yet.Any rally we get won't be due to fundamentals but more so technical and bear market rally associated as well as the human factor at work i.e. "boredom" and looking for any excuse in the book to take the market higher. Anyhow enjoy the fun while it lasts and don't be to greedy.

Below is the youtube link i was referring to. If you guys don't have the time then probaly best to watch from 3:00 onwards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shYJ_KkbzWg&feature=related

cheers all...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.