ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

ALT in enviable position!

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Having read recent posts, I thought I'd use a new title to get the point across that many people seem to be missing.

ALT's cash position is strong, with excellent & very capable support from cornerstone investors (Chairman & INOV8) as demonstrated by the recent placement. INOV8 is in fact Peter Corr, & as explained by someone else in the following post, he will be managing the license deal auction:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/can-they-get-there.3075596/page-77?post_id=22139693#.WJ5rYn-k254

Both the Chairman & INOV8 (Peter Corr) clearly have considerable means & are able to provide more funds as needed - if in fact they are ever needed. The current placement was not done at a discount - which is admirable. Looking at the cash position, ALT are in good shape for at least 6 months, with another million dollar plus R&D refund to come later in the year:
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    0   $k Source
    1 Cash at 31Dec16 1,228 Dec16 4C report
    2 add Feb17 Placement 1,442 Placement announcement
    3   2,670  
    4 Q1 cash outflow (955) Dec16 4C report
    5 est cash 31 Mar17 1,715  
    6 est Q2 cash outflow (955) est same as Q1
    7 est cash 30 Jun17 760  

Looking at the words used in ALT's recent announcements, we should expect the V3 to be released shortly ["Imminent Release of V3" - Capital Raising 31Jan17], creating the final product that will be core to the Licensing Deal.
    "The Board and management appreciate the confidence of our major shareholders for supporting share placements (without discount), totaling $1,442k, which ensures the company has sufficient capital to complete the roll out of the V3 and advance negotiations with a licensing partner" - Capital Raising Announcement 31Jan17.

That is all seriously exciting!! Not many other micro-caps have major shareholders with very strong involvement, commitment & financial resources to ensure their goals are ultimately fulfilled.

I'm currently buying more at these levels, & anyone who is underwater should seriously consider buying more at these levels whilst they last!

IMO only, DiaYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.