FMG 1.91% $21.62 fortescue ltd

Hi Wes,Yes, all the other sub-segments will materialise at some...

1. 10,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300
    Hi Wes,

Yes, all the other sub-segments will materialise at some point but won't be for a while ie around the "medium term" timeline we discussed. I'm not focused on these at the moment and neither is the market, which is totally understandable. Until the economics of each project are revealed these are just viewed as "out there" possibilities. Note, these even include the current three FID's. No economics on these yet, just capex.

Forget about - Fortescue Future Industries for now.
    Forget about - Fortescue Hydrogen Systems for now.

The only sub-segment of Fortescue Energy that we can count on very short term is anything under the Fortescue Zero umbrella.

Fortescue Zero

Battery and electric powertrains - expansion of UK production operations. The Banbury facility will focus on manufacturing heavy industry, zero-emission battery modules and fully assembled power systems. The Kidlington facility will focus prototype testing facility of power systems for multiple green mobility applications. Formula E will focus on designing and manufacturing Gen 3 Formula E batteries. This is where the Liebherr/Fortescue partnership comes into play.

Elysia - Battery Intelligence.

You wrote;

Could the company formerly known as WAE, now Fortescue Zero act as a template for a future Fortescue/Alta hookup, hence my earlier proposal for Fortescue Copper, nuthin like a friendly takeover....encouraging staff retention etc...

Do you mean if Fortescue Energy the umbrella of Fortescue Zero could potentially acquire the Alta copper project?

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.62
Change
-0.420(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $66.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.61 $21.78 $21.48 $190.2M 8.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 15504 $21.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.62 6560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.