FMG 1.96% $17.97 fortescue ltd

Alta Copper, page-30

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Good morning/evening Tony,

. Yes, I agree Fortescue has many irons in the fire at the moment. ( Please forgive me for that appalling metaphor, couldn't resist! ). However, being an eternal optimist,I see a majority of the projects being successful.

Yeah mate, a friendly takeover by Fortescue, I'm not sure that would have to involve a particular subsection. in referring to the WAE hooking up with Fortescue, I meant the logistics appear to have been mutually beneficial, I.e. a symbiotic relationship, which is already coming to fruition, via the JLR deal and the Fortescue/Leibherr progress. Maybe it could be replicated with Alta, as theysay in the classics..." it's a long shot, but it might just work".

I wonder if there are any flow charts of the multiplicity of of section interrelationships in the Fortescue family on the FMG website?. I think I need something visual. I'm struggling mate to keep up to speed with it all, but I sure am enjoying the hang-on-to-ya hats wild ride!

You're the teacher,Tony, and I'm the dumb kid down the back of the classroom scribbling on bits of paper!Thanks again mate, wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.97
Change
-0.360(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.10 $18.28 $17.97 $250.7M 13.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 104054 $17.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.07 4370 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.