I postd this on another thread. For anyone that is interested I...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I postd this on another thread. For anyone that is interested I am recommending a project call Injective Protocol. This project is a decentralised exchange and derivatives platform. Injective is still in its test net phase but results have been very positive so far ,mainet launch is in a couple of weeks. They are using layer 2 technology which will mean near zero gas fees, a welcome change from uniswaps 50 to 100 dollar fees. They will offer derivatives trading, potential use case are almost endless, crypto, commodities, stocks, right out into other asset classes, including futures trading, last time I looked derivatives market was estimated at 600 trillion dollars. Market cap presently at 200 million research tells me some bigwigs are very interested in this project, including Mark Cuban the billionaire who in 2019 said he would rather own bananas than bitcoin he has just participated in a 10 million dollar raise, and has stated he is a holder of Injective. On a technical side this has been consolidating for a couple of months and looks to have broken out of this consolidation pattern. I have been dollar cost averageing in the last few months and hold a large bag which is well in the green. Do your research and only invest in what you can afford to lose, but this project will fly. Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.