ATC 0.81% 6.2¢ altech batteries ltd

Yep, clearly I need my eyesight checked!When I see 120kg I...

1. 1,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 897
    Yep, clearly I need my eyesight checked!
    When I see 120kg I automatically associate that with the pilot plant, but for new investors that won't be the case.
    I assume Altech pays for these marketing announcement re-writes.
    Maybe the author Mr Jonathon Davidson should be replaced by Chat GPT.

This is what Chat GPT produced when I feed it Altech's announcement and asked it to re-write as a media release.
    Reads very well IMO.

ALTECH CELEBRATES SUCCESSFUL CONCLUSION OF FUNDS RECEIVED FOR SALE OF 25% STAKE IN ALTECH INDUSTRIES GERMANY

Altech Batteries Limited (ASX: ATC, FRA: A3Y), a leading player in innovative battery technologies, is thrilled to announce the successful receipt of the final instalment of Deferred Consideration from Altech Advanced Materials AG (AAM), marking the conclusion of the sale of 25% of its subsidiary, Altech Industries Germany GmbH (AIG). The substantial amount of €1,583,333 has been received, further solidifying Altech's financial position.

The strategic decision to divest 25% of AIG was previously disclosed on December 23, 2020, with the sale valued at €5.0 million. Altech retained ownership of the remaining 75%, reinforcing its commitment to strategic control. The Initial Cash Consideration of €250,000 was received upon the signing of the Share Sale and Purchase Agreement, with Deferred Consideration totalling €4.75 million, payable in three equal instalments of €1.583 million. Altech has now successfully received the third and final instalment.

Iggy Tan, Managing Director of Altech Batteries Limited, expressed satisfaction with the support received from AAM throughout the acquisition process. Tan stated, "We are very pleased with the support of AAM in relation to the acquisition of the 25% of AIG, with AIG being the holder of Altech’s Silumina Anodes TM battery materials project."

Altech is actively progressing the construction of the Silumina Anodes TM pilot plant on its land in Saxony, Germany. Tan further highlighted recent milestones, including the announcement of the Definitive Feasibility Study for the full-scale 8,000tpa plant, showcasing an impressive NPV(10) of €684 million and a payback period of 2.4 years.

Altech's strategic vision includes the production of 120kg per day of the Silumina Anodes TM product from the pilot plant, contributing to securing offtake agreements with major end-users. The company has already established Non-Disclosure Agreements with some of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers, positioning Altech as a key player in the battery materials sector.

The €1,583,333 received as Deferred Consideration will play a pivotal role in advancing Altech’s Silumina Anodes TM battery materials project, as well as the CERENERGY® sodium-chloride solid-state battery project.

Altech Batteries Limited continues to demonstrate its commitment to innovation, sustainability, and strategic partnerships in the rapidly evolving energy storage industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.001(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $102.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.1¢ $90.82K 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85969 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 991067 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 6.1¢ 686783
Last updated 15.38pm 03/05/2024 ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.