ATC 4.17% 5.0¢ altech batteries ltd

Altech Chemicals (ASX:ATC) progresses development of new lithium-ion battery product, page-24

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 899
    The SP rally is interesting. Back on 26/5 when they released the Fraunhofer Institute test results re sodium leaching from lower grade alumina and boehmite the SP barely moved and on low volume. IMO this research was more profound than the anode announcement, yet the SP has risen higher and on larger volumes.
    The SP had the stuffing kicked out of it this year. It was drifting lower in February only to be smashed by COVID in March and has not recovered much since. Oversold IMO. If you believe the company will ultimately achieve full finance then that event is getting closer. IMO success will see a SP over 20c. It's a risk/reward equation with a countdown timer.
    For long-term holders that countdown has been going for ~2.5 years and some are sitting on big paper losses This explains the bitterness and frustration some need to vent on HC.
    With the progress and SP rise of A4N and FYI, the HPA segment has gained broader market awareness. For new investors looking at HPA stocks, some see Altech's SP in the doldrums and view it as a superior risk/reward. These new investors don't wear the past time delay baggage and see a shiny new Altech with all it's good progress. As I've said previously I wish I was investing in it now for the first time.
    So hopefully a bit of a re-rate going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $85.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $40.82K 857.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 254726 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 271362 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.