ATC 2.63% 3.7¢ altech batteries ltd

Altech Chemicals (ASX:ATC) progresses development of new lithium-ion battery product, page-33

1. 3,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Thanks @hotdiggeydog and @troyus

Mate I totally understand where your coming from and I’d call voicing your thoughts a spade a spade and that’s being true to yourself !

The market will always provide data without feeling of joy nor pain ...it’s up to us with those emotions to decipher what the data is telling us and try to stack the odds in our favour. (Im never 100% right and still reassess my mistakes)

To the FYI investors ..I’m not sure why you would waste your time posting here when time = money ..you do have a very well run co and it’s always great to see management taking cuts and buying big rather than freebies ...I’m not “invested” there (have traded and will continue) as I believe there’s a bigger slice of batteries in Europe and Asia where ATC are positioning themselves than setting up in Oz. ...that’s just my opinion and opinions are like a...... everyone has one ! ...but I do however wish you all well ...we’re all here to make money and as they say a rising tide lifts all boats

GLAH in hPa

Diesel...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $63.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $12.36K 333.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 270408 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 532357 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.