SGQ 5.88% 3.6¢ st george mining limited

Reading through today's posts, I couldn't help detecting some...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Reading through today's posts, I couldn't help detecting some posters' disappointment in the Ascalon and Bristol results. I am writing a few lines to set our friends minds at ease by highlighting that the alteration patters in hydrothermal, epithermal and porphyry style deposits are the keys to locating or zeroing in on an ore body. I will not go into the fluid chemistry of the alteration that takes place to produce the alteration patterns, Suffice to say that all the classical patterns are present in the geochemical gold halo's of Ascalon and Bristol, SGQ have recognised and reported overprinting and telescoping of the magnetite, chlorite, carbonate and silica alteration. Alteration is a key method to closing in on an ore body, a pathfinder if you like. Don't be dismayed that we did not intersect 5 or 8m of 2 -3 g/t Au. or hit a stoockwork of quartz veining with visible gold. What has been detected so far are the signs that there could be a major gold deposit hosted in the East Laverton plays. However, To obtain a clearer picture of the pattern of alteration, much drilling and careful logging still needs to be carried out. Again therefore we must exercise the magic word, patience!

Keep your chins up, today's results were very good. At least,I thought so.

Cheers,
    helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $39.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $263.2K 7.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 760000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 438000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.