You know what is really really dumb? Vaccines are Drugs for...

1. 10,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    You know what is really really dumb?

Vaccines are Drugs for Healthy People
    All drugs must be a choice so mandating them with financial benefits (for both doctors and parents) for healthy people is a breach of medical principles and ethics. Here is the reason why no medication should ever be mandated particularly not in healthy people. This is how drugs and vaccines are being developed and marketed to doctors and the public; http://vaxxter.com/ex-pharmaceutical-rep-ones-killing/

I know a lot of doctors. I know a lot of nurses.
    I know a lot about vaccines.
    Most of them don't.
    I have read just about every page of just about every vaccine manufacturer's insert.
    Most of them haven't read a single one.
    Why don't they do the work?
    They don't have to.
    They don't have to learn about what's in vaccines.
    They don't have to learn about how clinical trials use other vaccines or the aluminum adjuvant as the "placebo."
    They don't have to worry about the fact that vaccines given to infants and children have never been studied for either safety or efficacy as they are administered according to The CDC's Schedule.
    They don't have to worry about the fact that only 1-2% of vaccine injuries is ever reported, and therefore there is no data to inform for a valid cost-benefit analysis.
    They don't have to worry about the fact that vaccines given to American children are manufactured in places like China, India, and Bangladesh.
    They don't have to worry about the fact that the United States government has no oversight on the quality control of those vaccines and instead relies on manufacturers to self-report on the ingredients, including the amount of mercury and aluminum they contain.
    Doctors and nurses don't have to worry about any of those things because just like the vaccine manufacturers, doctors and nurses have no accountability for the damage vaccines do.
    They are not liable when the vaccines they inject injure or kill your child.
    You are.
    Doctors and nurses aren't paid to think. They are paid to follow the CDC's orders.
    The CDC is telling them what to do and they are doing it.
    And guess what?
    The CDC is lying! - Marcella Piper-Terry.
    TinyURL.com/MarcellaSchool

CDC Vaccine Science Covers Up Giant Conflict Of Interest
    By JON RAPPOPORT March 27, 2018
    http://australiannationalreview.com...science-covers-up-giant-conflict-of-interest/

Vaccines: What is there to be "Pro" About?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.