[ATTACH] A letter to all concerned dermatologists re Aldara I am...

1. 10,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    aldara.jpg

A letter to all concerned dermatologists re Aldara

I am writing to you to gain your support (and hopefully action) concerning the use of Aldara which has been shown to be a most dangerous substance.

It is known by the manufacturer’s scientists that cancers can become open skin lesions and that Aldara, applied to these lesions, passes directly into the bloodstream and circulates systemically. University scientists say this can and does cause permanent autoimmune diseases and worse.

The Mayo Clinic states that animal studies confirm that Aldara/imiquimod causes bone problems, brain problems, or low birth weight in pregnancies. The reason that Aldara is damaging is because it alters the balance of Cytokines and this affects the severity and persistence of both systemic and organic specific autoimmune reactions.

I have had two patients with severe local (when used for penile warts) and systemic (when used for BCC treatment) results. The systemic results were severe, long lasting and very debilitating.

I cannot too strongly suggest that you read the following presentation in order to fully understand the dire consequences of what may transpire from the well-documented global literature on the subject.

Written as a concern by,
    Dr.Michael Tait, MB, ChB. MRCGP, MAAAM

Read more about the drug prescribed by dermatologists to treat skin cancer which causes shocking injuries, autoimmune diseases, cancers and deaths yet were covered up for decades by the pharma-medical industry;
    http://www.doctorsaredangerous.com/aldara.htm

Then check out the hundreds of shocking photos showing the painful injuries caused by this toxic drug.

But not a mention in the mainstream media! Ask yourself why?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.