APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Well apologies if it comes across as scaremongering, not my...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Well apologies if it comes across as scaremongering, not my intent. It's certainly the case that a global downturn would not affect all stocks in the same way, and so if it is pertinent to a particular stock I don't see why it doesn't belong. A stock whose price would show more stability through a down turn, due to fundamental factors, could be expected to perform better than (say) a momentum stock. That's true definitionally. That's what a momentum stock is. In the APT forums I have elsewhere analysed the implications of APT as a momentum stock and received large numbers of upvotes and 'great analysis' votes... here I just applied that same thinking to the global situation.

But if this forum is not for discussing how a stock might fare... I must have misunderstood something. 

And to reward your cynicism with more data than you deserve, here are my BID trades - and note that I often forget to update my sentiment, as do many others on this forum. 
    21 Jan       B   @ 1.305
    4 Feb        S    @ 1.44
    20th Feb    B @ 1.30
    21 Feb       S @ 1.423 
    22 Feb       B  @ 1.06
    22 Feb       S  @ 1.14
    27 Feb      B    @ 1.07
    27 Feb     S     @ 1.21

I'm not a big fan of short term trading and have decided to stop. While it worked ok in this case, it didn't work perfectly (e.g. selling 4th Feb at 1.44 rather than holding until 1.70!) and doing it with both APT and BSL I have missed significant price advances... anyway we're all here to learn. I had some fun with that one. Out of it now. 
    Last edited by andrewjh: 05/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.