APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Hi TV ,I was running over company projection targets for GMV...

1. 3,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    Hi TV ,

I was running over company projection targets for GMV last night when I was reading through valuation reports from various commentators. .
    Talking about $23 is a fair price if they meet 2022 target gmv of $20bill . As when the the company matures P/E ratio falls more in line with regular companies . There is definitely a clear correlation between active customers and GMV . So I would say when GMV hits 20billion we would have 20 million active customers. With new markets coming online and current growth rates, ie 300,000 month avg in USA alone You are looking at nearly 15 billion GMV in the USA alone. I feel as though once Uk numbers are seen , rest of Europe potential will be realized . Thanks to Klarna they are already warm to the idea and should welcome a superior product. If they market feels growth outlook at 2022 is still similar projection then P/e could remain very high ie 60 + . Which would mean a massive multiple from today’s valuation. That’s when $100 doesn’t look so silly . As a matter of fact it could be quite conservative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.