APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Alternative Metrics, page-2104

1. FoF
    273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Do the honesty check. Ask yourself why people throw mud at you? What do you contribute to this thread apart from negative statements?
    You make declamatory statements as if you know something others do not. When you offer what 'you think you know' with some proviso's and stop being only on the negative side then the rest will listen.
    You obviously have never been in management or you would know this stuff. ATM you are just an annoyance, will you still be here if the stock takes off again? What comments will you bring then?
    It's a high-risk stock and punters are easily scared, shorters and manipulators in Australia know that and use it and the AFR to maximise their wealth at the expense of small-time punters (note I did not say, investors). So you are just being used as a pea shooter along with many others like you to terrify the ma and pa investors.
    If I am right and this stock is being manipulated, then that is a failure of the ACCC and all we can do is shrug and accept the naive madness that is the Australian stock market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.