APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Alternative Metrics, page-2358

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1889/1889953-b9cddb4a237ab51841729c69a0d18e07.jpg
    I've started compiling the data I collect into various dashboards to make it easier to share them here and on Twitter, this one tracks US growth in several alternative metrics.

The recent uptick across several of these metrics bodes well for customer growth, and with market penetration in the US at ~1%, there is a massive amount of opportunity for growth in 2020. I'd expect further rises in app store and website rank as more customers use the platform, increasing % of traffic coming from the US (with US becoming the dominant market), further increases in followers and ratings (while maintaining a 4.9 score on the app stores. I'd also expect to see the merchant count double at least, likely quite a bit more, with a few larger merchants come onboard over the year.

I've got another dashboard in regard to competition in the US which I'll share once I've built it, as well as one for the ANZ market.

Also thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread - it just passed 1 million views!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.