APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Issue there is that February is a slow month generally due to...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Too early to tell, Similarweb may show an impact in April because that's the first full month with the partnership live. For March, Afterpay doesn't show in the top 5 referrers or destination sites.
    Having stared at too much Similarweb data I am very confident that the link from a merchant site to Afterpays portal is indicative of purchase, as opposed to something else.

You are spot on in regard to the change in Google Trends data, however not with Similarweb. @Tubelord's take on things is pretty accurate. Some merchant had large increases in traffic in March as people stayed home and our lives were upended. I haven't tracked any sport/fitness merchants, but the logic above make sense. I do track Chemist Warehouse and their site had the higher traffic as people sought out products.
    Issue there is that February is a slow month generally due to the post Christmas hangover. March also had Afterpay Day which would have boosted merchant sales in some of the categories which have been affected. Personally I think April data will be telling as the lockdown continues.

My guess is the update will show a great quarter was had, and the normal numbers reported will be up. Revenue will have not had any marginal impact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.