APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Alternative Metrics, page-56

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Here's a little May update:

- Numbers of merchants listed as instore rose sharply in May with 20 coming online in AUS and 8 in NZ.
    - There has been good growth over Q4, which I think will continue to happen in June (as evidenced by recent "now instore" announcements on the APT facebook page.

- There has been some good progress in NZ as mentioned above, plus another 46 merchants added on the platform (there were only 7 added in April so a big change). The vend integration may have driven some additional growth,

- Customers continue to rate the company in the same way since I started looking at alternative metrics. The trust pilot score hasn't changed over the 319 reviews which have been left.

- Importantly (IMO) the negative reviews continue to be around declined use of the service, as opposed to something else.

- Facebook likes, have also been rising in Q4 with a rise in March, I tend to think if likes are rising then customers are being added, so a rise is good. We are over 300 per day (customers being added per day was 3300 in the march update).

- As we know the US rollout has begun, so far their are 15 merchants on the store directory, the social media pages have started (400 instagram followers and 53 facebook likes). As I said elsewhere it will be interesting to see how this grows (and how fast).

Thoughts?

View attachment 1124851

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.