APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Similarweb is a great website for tracking information on...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Similarweb is a great website for tracking information on websites, and apps to some extent. I use it to collect monthly information on web traffic and app download numbers (I find App Annie better for ratings/reviews/ranks).

I know a few other posters here also use it and often you'll see screenshots of the numbers / graphics Similarweb produce. They also introduced a free account which provides 3 months of past data and more information that is normally available on the standard pages. Well worth doing if you like to do research on companies like Afterpay (i.e. Sezzle / Z1P).

As the market grows and becomes more complicated there is more to consider when deciding to buy/sell/hold. I for one have been expanding what I keep track on over 2019 as I find new information sources and as I add information about competitors into the mix.

Similarweb helps with this as you can keep track of how the competitors are estimated to be doing against each other head to head on a retailers site. You can see both the % of traffic the platform refers to the retailers site, and also the % share the platform is taking in payments from the retailer.

I've learned from monitoring 63 sites that Afterpay's claim to be the 2nd largest traffic referrer behind Google is quite accurate.

Below are links to some of the Similarweb retailer websites I monitor and the platforms which are competing on them:

Afterpay vs. Klarna

Afterpay vs. Affirm

Clearpay vs. Klarna

There are a few other retailers where both Clearpay and Klarna are offered (Bali Body / Oxygen Boutique) but they have low traffic numbers and not particularly useful.

Afterpay vs. Zip
    Afterpay vs. Humm vs. Zip

Afterpay vs. Humm

Afterpay vs. Laybuy (New Zealand)

Note:
    1. if the % of referrals is below 1% then it will show "no data", however if you have a free account and login it will show you the %.
    2. some websites have country specific sites or subdomains, for example us.boohoo.com
    3. many of these retailers offer Paypal or the Shopify payment platform as well. I mainly track against Paypal as that's the main competitor in my mind.
    4. if you're a disgruntled ISX investor you can keep track of them via this link https://www.similarweb.com/website/isignthis.com

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.