OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

alternative proposal- 48c raising?, page-34

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Hi dodds, the only people AM and the board then seem to have a good relationship with, is Minmetals.

When you look back, what bvbfan was trying to do last year would have been the go, but he didnt get the required numbers to call the EGM. AM from memory wouldnt talk to them even though they nearly had the numbers, I guess thats history now.

RW,
    "it's not the best price what could be achieved, but this deal with Minmetals certainly is the best outcome that could have been achieved".

Where do GS say that! Sorry, I have read GS's report and didnt draw that conclusion.

The current metals prices are REAL and the futures prices are REAL, we could use those prices NOW to derisk OZ if necessary, I have not used pie in the sky figures, OZ are stongly cash flow positive at todays prices, I personally am a pessimist, and believe that this GFC has still plenty more to go, thats partly why I wont tell anyone to vote NO, these are volitile times, agreed.

Heres another old saying, "You dont make money selling at the bottom of the market"

and this,

"Vote YES for certainty and for the possibility of great things to come with our existing - world class - assets"

What actually are our world class assets, we would only really have one asset PH.

cheers Grant

the above is opinion only and written without prejudice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.