Alternatives to lockdowns?, page-18

1. 46,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @AntN; a fresh look at what works [best] and what makes matters worse needs to be happening on the fly.

This should being made available on a peer reviewed / unhackable website for everyone on Earth to research - one that has absolutely nothing to do with religions, politicians or the media.

Israel is currently demonstrating that even Pfizer jabs are not the full answer - Berejiklian's at risk of deluding the people of Greater Sydney into a false solution instead of biting the bullet and doing what has to be done and pretty damn soon!

There are encouraging reports of medicinal cures - post infection treatments. Surely governments are supporting these as they shovel $Countless $Billions to businesses claiming they're impacted by lockdowns.

Whether we like it not we cannot ignore the collective behaviours of people living on Planet Earth - obscenely high population densities, poorly ventilated apartments, mass crowding on poorly ventilated public transport, allnight clubs and bars, overcrowded restaurants, .... it's insanity!

When my wife and I are touring and looking for somewhere to eat she looks for places with lots of people whereas I look for those that all all but empty ... we need people to think different and to encode in their brains their own OHS risk management strategies instead of expecting that if worst comes to worse that medical science will save them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.