AGH 0.00% 2.0¢ althea group holdings limited

I think that the cost of the setup phase of this business both...

1. GD4
    129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    I think that the cost of the setup phase of this business both in the concierge and education as a percentage of income would be enormous in this industry in comparison to other industries. In the very early days could you imagine walking into a doctors office and trying to educate them on the benefits of medicinal cannabis with the stigma attached to what would have recently been considered to be an illegal substance. The education process takes a long time to get traction from both the doctors and in particular the general public.

The concierge is a major game changer for mine !!! It streamlines the whole process making it easier for both the patients, but just as importantly the doctors and is a point of difference from other medicinal cannabis suppliers.

The situation with Aphria was unfortunate and I would expect largely caused by Althea wanting to open its production facility. You cannot blame the directors for wanting to have there own production facility and having more control on the ebbs and flows of there business. If they can see there business growing then they will do what they have to to increase production at there own facility as well picking up the profits from the production facility. By the same token if the business doesn't grow as quickly then they can moderate there investment and reduce production .

As I have said in previous post the Peak acquisition was at a very reasonable multiple of Ebita. At $4.1 million cash plus 25.5 million shares and the trigger is a $12.5 million EBITA is a good result. Greg is tied to the possible success of the business and it is in Peak's interest for the share price to be as high it possible can be so Peak must perform.

I think it is good vision for the company to expand into Canada with new products and also to expand into the UK and keep in mind that they expect the patient numbers in the UK to exceed the Aus numbers in the first quarter of 2020. Althea is also looking at possibly expanding into Asia.

What it comes down to for me is :

Concierge is a point of difference from Althea competitors.
    Expansion into other countries and markets is happening.
    Althea reducing costs and gaining control by having its own manufacturing facility.
    Phenomenal growth in comparison to any business month on month.

For mine it is still a long term hold and I would ask that without the sell off and other issues from Aphria what would Althea's share price be now ????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.