BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Agree with you pcockleyIt just goes to show the ill will that...

1. 232 Posts.
    Agree with you pcockley

It just goes to show the ill will that this company has generated among shareholders over the last few years. Through prior poor management they made a terrible mess of things and now the market is exceptionally wary in buying into the idea of a turnaround story. You only need to complete a cursory scan of these threads to see the overwhelming bitterness in current and prior holders who, rightfully, feel very angry at the way things have ended up for them.

But who can blame people for the continuous selling? They've heard talk of getting things in order but management is proceeding along exactly the same path as it always has, no information, no return to quarterly reporting etc, exactly what it looked like prior to last year's debarcle. Once burnt twice shy for many here I think you may find......

Do I think they can turn it around and are on the right track? Yes, but like you, I could be wrong. This one isn't going to move on anything else but concrete facts and figures, people have heard the tales all before. However if positive results are released it will move up quickly IMO, it's seriously undervalued IF it's profitable. Will it be profitable however? That's the question everyone is waiting to have answered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.