BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Good luck to holders. I wont go near this baby till we see some...

1. 292 Posts.
    Good luck to holders. I wont go near this baby till we see some results that are showing black ink instead of the usual red.. Wont hold my breath. Robin King had everything to gain by giving shareholders an inference this company can turn around . Look at his salary.. for what?? The share prices is a disgrace for a company that is supposedly deviod of major debt. Shareholders bailed out this dog after being burnt, RK gets a Hollywood wage, everyone is in the dark as you dont have quarterly reports and where the hell is any new work?? Are they losing contracts even?? If Neptune has got new contracts , shame on Robin King for not releasing the news to buoy the SP. If he hasnt got work or tenders out everywhere , shame on him for bringing sweet nothing to the company . He has just flogged some assetts so far. Better opportunities almost anywhere else I think, but I do wish people with the guts to stay in all the best. Look forward to seeing the next balance sheet .. or is that balance s#@t.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.