URL 0.00% 13.5¢ universal resources limited

No Idea why they chose that name, apart from the fact that the...

1. 26 Posts.
    No Idea why they chose that name, apart from the fact that the URL name is so damaged and smashed in the SP, that the board thinks it will help to change the name. IT WILL NOT !! Banks still know who you are, and 3 failed loan attempts do not help.

Having held a huge chunk of shares in the original URL which then got diluted 10 to 1, they are not even worth selling. And that leads to the next SORE point.
    The board want us to reward them for their BAD performance by voting yes to Resolution 2 and 3 giving them 5 million shares and a "Rewards Plan" for employees. Please - give me a break. I hope and plead that you all VOTE NO to res 2& 3... This is absolutely criminal and ludicrous to ask for a bonus when the SP is going down, and if you take into account the 10 for 1 deal done recently the shares are actually in the negative � if that is all possible.

I have no objection to a bonus, but when the SP is going down, the merger with Vulcan has not helped URL at all and not working, I cannot see why they deserve a bonus.
    VOTE - NO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.