ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

ALT's strategic partner: Geoff Daly, CEO, where are you?, page-11

1. 1 Posts.
    Hi all, new to the forum. Wanted to chime in, as I am also an unfortunate holder of this company.

I have always held out hope, given the addressable market is clearly there, but Baanya the response you've received from the CEO definitely paints a picture... Like many others, I have attempted to keep an eye out on Google searches, Android store, Youtube channel, Twitter and FB - unimpressed is the least I can say...

Seeing as the information we receive is so ... vague... I decided to try and find some information myself, and I stumbled onto the distributors that the company has partnered with in the UK (you can search for financial returns for UK companies), and the "leading healthcare supplier" is a small company with some $300k in net assets - Not to mention it had been reporting dormant accounts a number of years back. The other distributor is a new company incorporated October of 2015.

Is it just me, or is this a serious case of the blind leading the blind?

If my holdings haven't been brought down so much, I would be selling right about now, but I'm unfortunately stuck, for now at least.

Anyway, one can only hope...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.