ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Agree, given the absolute silence from the company and the tone...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Agree, given the absolute silence from the company and the tone of annoyance displayed by the CEO in his response to Baanya's questioning ( I use this term as I to have been on the receiving end of one of these responses as well) I to am concerned that a large portion of the money invested into the current marketing efforts will be wasted over the next 6 months, as they shift their focus on getting the wording correct for the consolidation and the usual cap raising that comes along with it, all so they can keep getting paid.
    these guys are notorious for going really quiet when there's bad news coming.

As pissed as I am about the current situation they need to do something, as negotiating anything from a position of desperation is not good at all and I believe they have a fantastic product that meets a real need. Unfortunately these guys are close to proving again that cannot take a product to market successfully and consequently throw $100,000 of dollars in all the wro g places as they did with the auto burett.
    l actually gave them more of a chance this time as they seem to engage more qualified people then themselves to get the job done, but still hasn't been too successful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.