ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

below were the points i asked geoff to address for anyone who is...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    below were the points i asked geoff to address for anyone who is interested

· I note recently there were 2 good news stories about the WA government providing funding to access the Peri coach, and the FDA mentioning the Peri coach in an article about high risk mesh products.  ALT did not promote these articles which I would have thought were very positive news for the product... Is there a logical reason why ALT did not promote these articles to the market?

· Can you advise on the time frame in which WA women can being purchasing the peri coach with government assisted funding? (1 month/6 month/ 1 year?)

· Salesforce for hire was taken on board in the USA to (as my understanding) drive USA sales. Has the sales channel been established and are they as at today selling/trying to sell peri coach units in the USA?

· Will ALT management provide specific updates as to the success on the Salesforce  for hire relationship so as to allow shareholders to evaluate management’s decision making?

· ALT has historically been very firm on not releasing sales updates & figures to the market. As selling the Peri coach is ALT’s primary focus now why has this stance not been reviewed? (or has it?). Would you not agree the primary driver for share value increases will be sale figures? I compare your illogical stance on this to a LIC funds management business not releasing figures on fund inflows and out flows. If sales are now your primary focus is it not logical you would provide updates to the markets. Furthermore how can shareholders evaluate managements performance without any information on how sales are going (primary KPI for management)?

· It is my understanding that the clinical trials are under way ? Can you provide some sort of time frame as to when ALT may be able to potentially release data on the clinical trial results? (Either early data release or final endpoint and trial closure). (I ask this as it is my opinion the only thing that will save the share price from going to 0.001cents per share will be extremely positive trial results.

· I have been informed that ALT is struggling to enrol participants in the clinical trials and as today are still attempting to recruit participants…is this correct?

· To date as a shareholder I have seen the value of my investment fall significantly over the past 8 years. I have been to most AGM’s and always leave with a positive feel for the company’s prospects however if ALT was an employee of mine I would be comfortable in stating they have failed in their primary KPI of creating shareholder wealth. How does the board rate their performance to date considering the share price performance? (Note I ultimately see share price performance as the only KPI for management as driving shareholder wealth is the primary function of all boards at a corporate level).

·   As a responsible board and management have you identified an exit strategy for the Peri coach program... IE will ALT push this product (along current lines) until the company is bankrupt (IE can’t raise capital anymore due to share price being to low) what is the exit strategy to keep the company alive should the peri coach product fail in the market place?

· Have you as a company identified and monitoring the key inflection points that would indicate the failure of the pericoach in the market place? IE do you know what you are looking for in relation to identify that the pericoach is a dead horse product?

· Are there any further updates you can provide on the Auto Start Burette or has this product been shelved all together? If not shelved what % of ALT resources are being devoted to this product?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.