1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

400km in this part of the world could mean a 10+hr haul by road...

1. 180 Posts.
    400km in this part of the world could mean a 10+hr haul by road even in good weather, so I doubt there's any plan for ongoing sharing of infrastructure. What will be interesting though I think is the commercial relationships this should open up or consolidate for us....ie suppliers & buyers....these should benefit Tabalong. In this part of the world relationships are everything, especially if you want to get things done at all, let alone near expeditiously and reliably.

I like the terms they've managed this deal on - to make the next two installments by way of income from production - that should be a fair indicator of what they expect to earn from this partnership....at least $12.5 Mil p.a.

All this I think also points to them having made decisions on Mt Webber....it's either being sold (my bet) in the near future or our share of Capex is to be repaid by future production.

This way we have just enough cash left in the kitty to get started at Tabalong when the approval comes through in the coming weeks or months.

Barring any disasters from left field, I think we're looking okay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $38.74K 14.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 180381230 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 39662259 75
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.