1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Hi icetea 1978 I would not usually respond to speculative...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi icetea 1978
    I would not usually respond to speculative 'chatter' (Broadly speaking) as anything could be the true outcome. (ie my crystal ball or yours???)
    The apparent delay in finance has been for a purpose, I do not know Why, but time will tell...
    The friendly neighbour has gone ahead in this instance and this confirms all the more that AJM is holding for the correct - time/deal/contract/etc for a solid reason...
    We are so close to turning our exploratory expense into a mining income; that we are now in sight new investors. After all, we all chase an increased wealth through trading or investing.
    I am rather confident with management as our old friend said. https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...port-beer-co.3304275/page-13?post_id=23427588
    Will it stay this way??? I hope so. It is one thing to have confidence in management, it is another to have total confidence as there are too many outside factors and dollars to influence the final outcome.
    My nature always is to stay on the side of caution, with a market that is prone to follow sentiment.
    Having said the above, we could all be in 'healthier waters' this time next year..
    Bony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.