1MC 16.7% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Thanks @unicrumba Practical Post. 1 The Fundamentals are there 2...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Thanks @unicrumba

Practical Post.
    1 The Fundamentals are there
    2 The TA or charts are moving in the direction the fundamentals suggest
    3 The market should reflect the above two - the psychological tone.
    Hence: "Sentiment" as you aptly describe it.
    The Australian public has little general knowledge of lithium, hence its benefits to them. They appear to only know what is made available to them via the usual (Controlled) channels of media. ie The 'easy' ones, tv,radio,etc.
    To be 'ahead of the game' one needs to digest the past and present to some degree to be able to foresee the immediate future of technological growth.
    AJM is ahead of the game here as they are geared up for this.
    I am sure we have all seen Google, Apple and Amazon technologies grow over time; we as a market sector, ie Lithium have a long way to travel yet. Vehicular mobilisation, let alone home And grid storage capabilities. But we are on track ...
    So back to "sentiment".
    When the Australian public gets to know the value of lithium in their near future life operations, the sentiment will be a given thing...
    Of course, the Government of our land will be the Savior of all earths resources and survival by having found a way to generate the revenue back into the 'ruling purse', and 'save the planet'.
    With three out of three being concluded we should be taking life easier on some chosen leisure somewhere.

One addition to your above comments - We Have a proven and experienced team in AJM directors, which generates a somewhat unique feeling of confidence.

My wonderings
    Bony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $13.79K 4.808M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
123 180628230 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 39954899 79
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.