1MC 3.45% 3.0¢ morella corporation limited

Altura Mining Twitter, page-537

1. 18,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3959
    Double Production announcements early ‘18?...
    There’s lots of threads so this may have been linked before but I hadn’t seen it ..and had not quite twigged that ‘stage 2 expansion study ‘ is actually about investigating the potential of quickly  doubling production by doubling everything including doubling shifts...
    And that that’s what the recent $26 million is being aimed at .
    Much more cost effective to make sure to set it all up for the next stage whilst they are still building stage one..
    And maybe that  means they will burn through the  resource twice as fast but they will also sell twice as much....
    It’s worth $26 million to these guys to make sure it happens ......

“The Stage 2 expansion plan at Altura is aimed at increasing production to 450,000 tonnes per annum (tpa) of spodumene concentrate, from the start-up capacity of 220,000 tpa.

The capacity expansion is aligned with the growth plans of Altura’s Chinese offtake partners.

Altura’s study will look at engineering design for additional process plant modules to deliver the increased production tonnage, along with the necessary additional water, power supply and logistics.

The expansion is particularly attractive because increased mining volumes could be accommodated with the addition of a second mining shift.

Importantly, there would be no need to increase the accommodation village capacity or ancillary infrastructure to facilitate Stage 2.

Altura’s expansion definitive feasibility study is expected to be delivered early in 2018.“

http://www.*.com.au/companies/news/...-expansion-studies-in-pilgangoora-185159.html

Can someone please reinform me of what is 450,000 tonnes per annum is worth and how much is currently est8mated t9 Be there?
    No wonder the recent announcement was about fine tuning the mining map....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.