S32 0.00% $2.99 south32 limited

Aluminium, page-155

1. 1,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    Hi, i could go on & on about it all day really, but in short...more money being pulled from M1 than M2 which inverts equities around the world.

The velocity of money is becoming minimised hence a shortage is USD in the world & thus the rise of the Euro Dollar.

This is where commodities come into play. The USD has a direct bearing on the USD & commodities or the supply of it.

A lot of money is going into T Bills and so it is no longer within the velocity of world economies.

If none of this makes sense then look up or google or youtube these points and the dots will string a line of where we will be in equities within 6 months time.

1. M1 money supply
    2. M2 money supply
    3. Velocity of money and how it works
    4. Euro dollar
    5. T Bills and how they work
    6. Read up on the history of money. I doubt very much there are many in the world that actually understand money supply. The fed does not i believe, they are just throwing darts at a dart board and hoping for the best.

The world economically is not in bad shape, a lot of money was given away within the covid era and we are all paying for it.
    Politicians have no balls in making the hard decision that must prevail with regards to our looming slow swimming Black Swan "demographics".

Like i said, i could go on & on about it...but at the end of the day, you have to learn how to learn, then learn what is best for you to understand what you learn and adapt to everyday life no matter what your age is.

I know i sound like old man emu but i can not give financial advice or direct you towards where you should be or could be or want to be.

This is the best way i can explain things in layman's terms with all due respect.

Follow a nut case and drink a lot of red wine trying to understand "HUGH HENDRY" who is a complete out cast junkie yet one of the smartest money managers on the planet along with Stan Druckenmiller who is by far a better investor than Buffet.

These 2 will scare the hell out of you...but make you a lot of money when you understand what they are actually talking about.

Not financial advice yadda yadda blah blah ect ect ect.......

E Pluribus Unum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S32 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.54B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ $3.16 $2.94 $97.19K 31.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 110337 $3.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.76 935 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S32 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.