PC1 0.00% 0.0¢ plus connect limited

always a reason, page-10

1. 127 Posts.
    Its one thing to dream, but once we wake up and have a look

They have 1 million in cash but what are they going to use to pay themselves and their other expenses that come up to 78,000 dollars a month??

maybe this will have some potential once or if they find a decent project but they had 838 million shares outstanding, after this capital raising which I think is outright theft, these sophisticated investors are going to have 40% of this company for $275,000 dollars?????

Is no one here seeing what is happening??? 40% of cash in this company is 400,000 dollars at present!!!!!!!

This does not make any sense to me, Thank God I havnen't got a substantial amount of my money in this or I would be very vocal about this but I am cutting my losses and spending time putting my spare cash to use in the cheap market atm

why are they even going to bother pumping this up? They have made a million no sweat at the current share price!!!!

If anyone can explain how any of this makes sense please help me understand, But I have no idea how even anyone could come up with this deal after all these months, let alone these "reputable" directors after what they've done for PXR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PC1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.