AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Always Darkest Before the Dawn, page-3

1. 1,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I agree with you - the SP was seriously overcooked from the early move in August 2014 until it peaked at the end of September 2015 at $1.17. There was nothing to sustain the SP other than early promise and the following euphoria and it probably should never have exceeded 30 or 40 cents before it ran out of puff but it was at a period when the small caps were doing well and the punters kept piling in. The volumes over that period were unsustainably high as can be seen on the chart.

I might add that it is easy to conclude that now with the benefit of hindsight. The instos saw the writing on the wall at the time and left the building in large numbers recognising that the situation was out of whack. In the meantime we have seen a long term shakeout which has likely restored the SP trajectory to where it probably should be as can be seen in the monthly chart.

I suspect that the situation is primed for the SP to develop from here now that the business is on the cusp of delivering real rather than speculative support for growth going forward.

Monthly
    ajx_ax_price_monthly_and_volume_with_close_colors___monthly.31dec13_to_13feb17.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.8K 225K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 689619 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.