MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

Hi Vinny ..that you for posting the Bioshares update.Excited to...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Vinny ..that you for posting the Bioshares update.

Excited to see what interest/media coverage the company gets when 1st patient in Diabetes is recruited for Phase II program. No doubt, these trials would be of interest to the main Diabetes players including Sanofi;Merk;Eli-Lily & Novo-nordisk.

This leads me to my next point and thats Dr Weiner appointment on the MSB board. This guy, was the former head of R&D at TEVA and would have been one of the decision makers when CEPHALON was taken out as he would have in in charge of the pipeline review at the time ( my guess only). So he would have a fair understanding about MSB's technology and if you read the announcement on 9 May, he tells you what he thinks about the Blaster. Pleased to hear that Dr Weiver is also close advisor to the new TEVA CEO Dr Levine( credited with the "string of Pearls" aquisition strategy during his time at Bristol Myers-Sqibb).

With Biotechs , its all the about the science and this is what matters at the end of the day. My historical experience with MSB management (over the last 6+ yrs )is clear to me ...what they 'say' is what they 'do'.

Great to see Meso remains on track for more headlines in 2012.The above are my views only so please DYOR.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.