CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

nihilismHow far you like to stretch this conversation, He is...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1929/1929972-d03503d06961c732951a9e630b90a59f.jpg
    nihilism
    How far you like to stretch this conversation,

He is very well renowned and respected in the industry and close associates with many others in family communities...you can figure out the names of associates Im referring too, if you like...

I'm was referring to AK at the Nimbin workshop and his talk about the latest government developments where cannabis leaf products are next in line for legalisation.

yet this you brought it up and like to discredit DR K, and your entitled to it, unless he has caused you harm by administering cannabis oil....

There were many of my friends who celebrated with him on the day when he case was dismissed by the court..

You just dont realise the impact of that win in court and changes to australian legalization...and by the way he still runs a clinic, (you can figure out the clinic name too)

Suggest you research further who is respected in Australian hemp industry and have close associated ties with...than disrespecting people who are genuine in restoring health in people to have better healthier pain free lifestyles from illness they dont need...

How far would you like to stretch this conversation....unless you know him personally, like many others I know and have met to be treated by administrating MM oil...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.