@poider - it's what has always happened, but eventually the...

1. 18,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    @poider - it's what has always happened, but eventually the dominant genes etc. win out, so you will never get a homogenous 'humanity' - which is a lot more interesting.
    I have a favourite singer (Jeff Buckley) of that lovely song 'Hallelujah' - checked him out yesterday - turns out despite his Anglo-Irish sounding name, only his father was Irish, or rather Irish/Italian; Jeff's mother was a Zonian (that's the Panama area, she even has some 'Greek' but that probably came from the workers they had to import to create the canal, which needed a lot of manpower).
    To me the 'Irish' (and Welsh etc) are the original Europeans and look how marginalised they were in Britain, by the invading Nordics, early on and later with the Frenchified Normans (Vikings) = William the Conqueror, or 'Guillaume as he was named originally) and now the Irish are probably the biggest migrant group of the world - one of my kids married into a New Zealand family with Irish origins, and she now sports a 'Mc' in front of her name.

Things always turn out in nature - and we are part of nature - don't let us become too conceited - conceit! that's where the deadly man trap waits - the nuclear one . . .
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.