ALY 0.00% 0.7¢ alchemy resources limited

ALY - Running Commentary

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    There are some potentially extremely positive SP catalysts on the horizon and I thought it would be good to have a thread to discuss the stock.

One of the most promising paragraphs from a recent announcement was in my opinion, this:
    ALY 1.png
    Specifically in regards to the potential to produce HPA, or High Purity Alumina.

From a recent Collerina Cobalt Ltd (CLL:ASX) investor presentation they have this to say about the market for HPA.
    ALY 2.png ALY 3.png ALY 4.png
    And from a more recent announcement:

ALY 6.png
    So how does this have any effect on Alchemy?
    Well for starters CLL have this to say about the prospects of their Ni-Co-Al deposit:

ALY 8.png
    That is, they believe that the HPA production can be fast tracked and become the dominant revenue stream ahead of mine development.

CLL also has a JORC compliant mineral resource at Homeville which is this:
    ALY 7.png
    Now the latest assays from Alchemy returned grades as high as 15.1%, which if they are consistent throughout the Mineralization mean that Alchemy has the potential to host a deposit with grades 481% higher than that at CLL's Homeville deposit.
    ALY 5.png
    Now CLL does claim to have a proprietary licenced solvent extraction and refining technology, which puts them at a more advanced project stage to produce high value HPA. However given ALY's market cap I see significant scope for upside given the recent positive news as well as highly diversified project portfolio.

Given ALY's current market cap of $7.5m verses CLL's of $64.3m and that in my opinion ALY has the potential to host a far superior deposit in terms of grade and scale at their Summervale and West Lynn prospects I see significant upside for this stock.

The timeframe given in the most recent investor presentation:
    ALY 9.png
    Seems to be at or even slightly ahead of schedule. Again in my opinion, management has been consistently kicking goals and working hard for the shareholders. So I believe this stock should be valued far higher than it currently is, especially with all the news expected to flow soon (JORC in October!). I think it's been flying under the radar.

I am aware my amateur due-diligence isn't as good as other posters on this site, but I thought it would be good for this stock to have a thread to discuss the stock and post additional due-diligence (positive or negative).

What are other holders/non-holders thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.247M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $16.15K 2.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 656548 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1838412 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.