ALY 0.00% 0.7¢ alchemy resources limited

There are some potentially extremely positive SP catalysts on...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    There are some potentially extremely positive SP catalysts on the horizon and I thought it would be good to have a thread to discuss the stock.

One of the most promising paragraphs from a recent announcement was in my opinion, this:
    ALY 1.png
    Specifically in regards to the potential to produce HPA, or High Purity Alumina.

From a recent Collerina Cobalt Ltd (CLL:ASX) investor presentation they have this to say about the market for HPA.
    ALY 2.png ALY 3.png ALY 4.png
    And from a more recent announcement:

ALY 6.png
    So how does this have any effect on Alchemy?
    Well for starters CLL have this to say about the prospects of their Ni-Co-Al deposit:

ALY 8.png
    That is, they believe that the HPA production can be fast tracked and become the dominant revenue stream ahead of mine development.

CLL also has a JORC compliant mineral resource at Homeville which is this:
    ALY 7.png
    Now the latest assays from Alchemy returned grades as high as 15.1%, which if they are consistent throughout the Mineralization mean that Alchemy has the potential to host a deposit with grades 481% higher than that at CLL's Homeville deposit.
    ALY 5.png
    Now CLL does claim to have a proprietary licenced solvent extraction and refining technology, which puts them at a more advanced project stage to produce high value HPA. However given ALY's market cap I see significant scope for upside given the recent positive news as well as highly diversified project portfolio.

Given ALY's current market cap of $7.5m verses CLL's of $64.3m and that in my opinion ALY has the potential to host a far superior deposit in terms of grade and scale at their Summervale and West Lynn prospects I see significant upside for this stock.

The timeframe given in the most recent investor presentation:
    ALY 9.png
    Seems to be at or even slightly ahead of schedule. Again in my opinion, management has been consistently kicking goals and working hard for the shareholders. So I believe this stock should be valued far higher than it currently is, especially with all the news expected to flow soon (JORC in October!). I think it's been flying under the radar.

I am aware my amateur due-diligence isn't as good as other posters on this site, but I thought it would be good for this stock to have a thread to discuss the stock and post additional due-diligence (positive or negative).

What are other holders/non-holders thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.247M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $16.15K 2.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 656548 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1838412 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.