ALY 0.00% 0.7¢ alchemy resources limited

I have actually been thinking about contacting the company to...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I have actually been thinking about contacting the company to inquire as to any further exploration activities planned soon for Karonie. The latest investor presentation does present their planned exploration focus, however no time frame has been given.

With so much cash in the bank I'd hope some plans within the next half year are in motion. Perhaps the annual report will better explain the future of Karonie.

I think that the drilling at Karonie most recently has been to better geologically define the Claypan Shear Zone and hence why the last assays didn't turn up significant concentrations.

However they did prove the presence of gold in the ground, so now it would be a matter of zeroing in on significant shallow deposits. No small feat over that strike length.

I would like to see some holes in the ground at

and
    both targets look fairly promising.

Would think the MD is working flat out getting all the cogs in motion to progress West Lynn and Overflow, looking at the given timeline. Seeing that reinvigorated farm out deal also leads me to believe he might have his fingers in more pies than we see at face value.

Also, having Lindsay Dudfield underwrite the last rights issue also leads me to believe that management see the short-medium term prospects of Alchemy to be very bright. And also means no more capital raising should be required for some time! fingers crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.247M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $16.15K 2.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 656548 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1838412 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.