SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

That is correct, it is sales we need and the demand to be...

1. 4,460 Posts.
    That is correct, it is sales we need and the demand to be proved. However bear in mind it is almost time to produce the goods and some announcements and the SP is at just over 20cents. Little downside. Unlimited resource in pine trees, AGM coming and good news needed to push the contibs!.

Compare to something like CDU who has alleged huge copper resource burried by dirt and rock and lots of money needed to bring it up years down the track and an SP of $1.40.

Now value for money in SLA and the shares you can currently get and potential upside translates to accumulation time again in SLA.

Now you can sit and pray and hope for $1.50 again(which is a fair ways off till proving the sales) or you can get set now and BE SURE traders will flock back in and push it to 30-40 cents for profits? If you think its too risky, don't do it but if you think there is money to be made again short medium or long term...go for it like me. :) I rate SLA a 70/30 chance of the SP increasing by 30% before Christmas 2008. Good luck all, do your own research. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.