DSE 0.00% $2.77 dropsuite limited

Hey there bitzer,For me that was letting out some of the...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey there bitzer,

For me that was letting out some of the frustration that has slowly been growing out of nothing but a very meagre flow of news. I know it all takes time, and we hopefully will see some results to feel excited about, and I know it is better to release results in a meaningful way.

I just see other companies giving more details on a more regular basis that keeps the shareholders fully informed and enticing others to buy. I don't want unnecessary hype either, common enough in lots of specs, but more details about the program along with updates on how the stategy to take us through to as early as possible production is developing.

It just appears to me that they are doing the barest minimum of keeping the market informed. Maybe I've become less patient, but we have gone through over a year of scant progress, and I'd expect a bit more effort out of an announcement.

Anyway, I hope for good things out of Mr Lagdon and co. Lets get some pathways to actually producing some gold as early as possible. And prove to us that you care about the common shareholders, and not the supposed sophisticated investors and/or mates.

Also, I concur with your reasoning about what we can infer from the announcement. It's just interesting that I get a better and more in-depth analysis from you than I do from the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.62 $52.50K 19.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.