DSE 2.85% $3.43 dropsuite limited

am i a dreamer?, page-40

1. 535 Posts.
    Bob, I'm not going to the meeting, I'm out of the country as of tomorrow and today I am focussing on how much time I should spend on the beach, how much time I should spend at the bar and how much time sleeping....

I am preparing a pie chart to show my wife with potential time allocation for the next few weeks. (suppose I'll have to include shopping in hte pie chart, with a smaller pie chart allocating time for various fashion types)

Kemp, I can see exactly where you are coming from and understand entirely. EXM really need to get back some shareholder confidence. After the management change-over a few months back there was some renewed optimism that things might be different. It is clear now that that optimism is slowly fading away! Mgmt need to act soon (now) or this thing will sink like a stone.

Perhaps they don't care! The point I'm trying to make is that in any other industry not caring means serious consequences - here they seem to be rewarding themselves with big money for doing not much.

If they are working hard, making positive steps, then they need to show us that by way of announcements and progress. I'm not even talking about positive results, jsut positive movement from the headquarters!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.43
Change
0.095(2.85%)
Mkt cap ! $240.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.33 $3.48 $3.33 $345.7K 100.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6608 $3.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.46 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.