DSE 0.00% $2.77 dropsuite limited

Hey tricky, k-man,I am a patient person, but I have to agree...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey tricky, k-man,

I am a patient person, but I have to agree with your sentiment that yesterdays ann was not good enough. I am needing more information to assure me that 1) the project is advancing as well as can be reasonably expected and 2) that the newly installed management are earning their pay and about to be voted in share and option "incentives".

The project has an excellent resource and prospects for additional high grade ounces, which I am confident will be borne out as the assays are released. The outlook for the gold price is very bullish, imo. We are just not participating in the gold stocks bull market because the investor confidence is not there due to a poor effort by management to keep the market informed.

It's almost as if they want to keep this stock down, and I won't get into any of the manipulation theories, but what you say above k-man sounds dangerously close to the truth:

"but no, we wanna mine and kick it all off at >50,000ounces/annum in 2011 sometime and allow plenty of time for all of our squirmy mates to load up (and sell), load up (and sell) load up (and sell) numerous times at the lowest possible price before hand!!"

My sentiment has changed until they PULL THEIR FINGER OUT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.62 $52.50K 19.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.